Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hello, my name is Kidosabe and I wanted to tell you that Queenosabe is going to let me pop on to her sites from time to time.  I am here to let you know that if there is something interesting that is about children or affects children in any way, you will see my picture. I know all of you are interested in articles, questions, and stories about kids.  So, look for me.  I will be along side of something you will want to read.  Oh yes, if you have something to ask Queenosabe about children, use her Ask Queenosabe page and you will find me right by your question.  It has been nice meeting you and I look forward to seeing you many times in the future.


1 comment:

  1. It will be interesting to see articles about children. In this day and age, they are much needed.

    ReplyDelete